We're just taking it easy tonight and watching the Super Bowl, so we decided to make some delicious (vegetarian) lasagna.
It's so easy to make and super delicious. You can add meat if you'd like, but obviously I'm not a fan so we omitted that. Also, we used fat free or reduced fat ingredients where possible, so it's healthier!
Here's what you need:
1 box of lasagna noodles
1 jar of spaghetti sauce
1 container of cottage cheese
1 bag of mozzarella or Italian cheese
1. Preheat your oven to 350*.
2. Prepare lasagna noodles according to the directions on the box.
3. While you're cooking your noodles, cut up the onions, garlic, and celery and saute in a pan, along with any spices you want. When the veggies have cooked down, add your spaghetti sauce to the pan.
4. Begin layering the ingredients in a 9x13 pan. We did noodles, spinach, cheese, then sauce. We had enough to do 3 layers, and left a little sauce and cheese to sprinkle on top.
5. Bake for one hour, or until the wetness has cooked out. (Yes, that is a scientific cooking term.)
Here's the link to this post on Pinterest.
Also, happy 52nd birthday to my Daddy today! I can't wait to see him next weekend.
posted from Bloggeroid