Monday, March 5, 2012

The Green Monster

Ever since my last attempt at a green smoothie, I've been browsing Pinterest for a better smoothie recipe. Breakfast is essential to my mood and mind function when I'm working, so I'm always looking for something with protein that is fast and healthy.

So I came upon this awesome recipe by Kristin. I wanted to try it because it basically has everything in it I wanted, plus she said it didn't taste healthy. The reason I was worried about that last part is that Kyle recently ate some Greek yogurt for the first time (which is a part of this recipe) and thought it was really gross. 

Green Monster Smoothie

















Looks yummy, huh? So while making it this morning (and seriously, less than 5 minutes) I had to sample the Greek yogurt. I didn't think it was as bad as Kyle said, but it is a lot tangier. I know, yogurt is good for you, but I actually can't stand it in general. Luckily, you can't taste it in the Green Monster. I couldn't taste anything except the peanut butter and the bananas, and it was so delicious!


Representing Ferris State!

















I can tell these are going to be addicting, but it's definitely not something I would have every day. Bottom line, though, is that I think you should try it! Spinach is good for you, and it really does taste good.

Ironically, this also happened today. We love to laugh here. HULK SMASH!

No comments:

Post a Comment